Saturday, June 27, 2009

LUSH review/ MAC haul

 M.A.C. Studio Moisture Cream - $31.00, $20.00 with my MACpro discount - This stuff is the best stuff of my life!! I finally have a skincare regiment and this is fantastic, and you don't need a lot. Its a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I put it on before my foundation (lately I've been using a tinted moisturizer because its summer and regular foundation would sweat off) and it goes on so smoothly!

LUSH REVIEW:

 Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease Conditioner - OMG. This stuff is so wonderful!! I put it on my dry hair while I was in the bath and let it soak in for about 35 minutes, and then just washed it out, no shampoo or anything. I let my hair dry naturally so I could get the full effect of the product, and the outcome was AMAZING. It weighed my hair down without being greasy, so that I had these really cute beachy waves instead of full on really curly hair like I usually do. The package said to use 1/4 of the jar, but I didn't need that much. 
 Herbalism Face Cleanser - I've been using this because I got it for free, like ALOT of product for free, 1/8 of a pound. I like angels on bareskin better, but Im using this until it runs out. But all in all, a good product, does pretty much the same thing that angels on bare skin does, but I noticed a little more glow and softness with Angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment