Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm not going anywhere.


I think I fight with you, because I love you so much. 

I am a person that has feelings. Emotions, and I've come to grips with them, and controlled them, and am able to identify now what they are. But sometimes, you act like I don't have feelings. That I couldn't possibly  be there for you enough, when Im there for you, every second of every day. 

You tell me I don't understand what's going on in your head, that you're all fucked up. None of this is my fault, or my responsibility, but will you let me in a little bit? Give me an idea of how I can make your life a little easier, other than being who you want me to be to you. For once in a very long time, I'm doing what's right for myself. I'm alright alone. 

But I'm not going anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment