Monday, June 8, 2009

ANOTHER lush haul

Introduced Ally to LUSH, and got a few more little things...
 You've been mangoed bath melt - $5.85 - This stuff smells heavenly. Lemon, lime, lemongrass and mango scents. It almost melts in your hands so you have to be really careful. Apparently, the sales woman said that it turns your bath into a milky lotion. Im excited!
 Amandopondo Bubble Bar - $6.65 - Lemon and rose scented, with a cute little dried rose in the center. You crumble this in your bath and it makes ALOT of bubbles. Excited to try it.

 Running to the embassy body butter - $11.65 - This has spearmint, peppermint, sea salt, and pumice in it and its especially for your feet. I LOVE exfoliating things, and my feet are kinda bad, so I used this and for some reason didn't love it. It started melting SUPER quick, and didn't work as well as buffy. I love the smell, but it just wasnt as rough as I need it to be, and I feel like I only can get 2 or 3 uses out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment