Thursday, July 2, 2009

LUSH/Project 10 Pan

So a little review, because I haven't posted in a little while regarding LUSH

Vitamin C Toner Tab (I haven't used Vitamin E yet) - I was actually a little disappointed with this product!  My face had been really red and irritated for a few days, so I thought it would be a nice treat. I heated up water in a pot on my stove, as as directed, I dropped the toner tab into the pot, and put a towel over my head into the bowl. The steam was really nice, and the smell was amazing, but after wards, even after taking some of the infused water on a bad and wiping my face, my face wasn't smooth or moisturized, it actually felt really gritty. Im going to use the other one because I have it, and they were only $1.50, but I won't be repurchasing them. Maybe with the next tab, I'll do the procedure and then do a mask. I usually use products by themselves to get the full effect. 

SO...I've decided something:

I've been watching youtube makeup gurus like I always do, and one girl who I'm loving right now, named Laura (she's from England and so adorable) created this thing for makeup junkies called "project 10 pan". Its where you don't allow yourself to buy makeup until you've finished at least 10 products. Not only does it save you money, stop you from impulse buying, but it also makes you take a look at all the products you have that you don't use. SO! As of today, commence: Whitney's Project 10 pan!  (Of course this includes MAKEUP: eyeshadow, lipstick, gloss, pigments) (DOES NOT INCLUDE: skincare, nailpolish, LUSH, or getting my brows done) So after I'm through...Ill rate myself on how I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment