Saturday, July 4, 2009

RETRO lush

My mama bought me Retro Lush today!!! Remember: RETRO items are discontinued store items that can only be found online. I can only post what I got since it's coming in the mail and I don't have any first impressions...The descriptions are what I read off of the site.
We did order from the LUSH UK site because it's less expensive. I'll put the currency converter with the product - compared to the US price.


Two Timing Tart Bubble Bar - 3.00 pounds ($4.89 US dollars) on the UK site compared to $5.95 on the US site.
A bubble bar that smells like coconut and fruity tartness.


Miranda Soap - 2.79 pounds ($4.55 US dollars) on the UK site, compared to $7.95 on the US site
A kiwi scented soap, with exfoliating kiwi seeds.
After 8:30 Massage Bar - 3.75 pounds ($6.12 US dollars) on the UK site, compared to $8.75 on the US site.
Has been referred to a "frango mint" scent. Little apprehensive because a lot of people have said it's messy because of the chocolate bottom, but my mom bought a massage bar, and I got one for the free tin.

The Sicilian Bath Bomb - 2.90 pounds ($4.73 US dollars) on the UK site, compared to $5.95 on the US site.
This is the reason I really wanted to buy retro items. orange and tangerine scented bath bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment