Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 8, JULY 14th/Weight Loss

July 14th, Day 8! Pretty good. Still no heat. Pill this morning, and then I'll take it tonight after dinner.

So those of you who know me; I am OBSESSED with youtube videos. Particularly makeup gurus. WELL:  they've all decided to do a weight channel. And because of growing my nails out,hair out, I think I just want to get healthier and lose some weight. 

Now, I'm not overweight. Although there are places that take my weight: my mid section and my boobs. I'm 5'4 and 139 lbs. Thats not horrible, but I'd like to lose some weight. I don't have any sob story about why I gained weight, just I happen to love food, and going out to eat with my friends. A lot of them have decided to calorie count, and I checked; I should be eating 1400 calories a day to lose 1-2 lbs. So I also want to hold myself accountable. So Im going to start posting on here what I eat and how many calories they are.

A bowl of captain crunch cereal-208 Calories
Chicken casserole-720 calories
Apple cookie-50 calories
1 med raw banana- 105 calories   
2 slices zuchini bread- 346 calories
________________________
= 1429 calories. Only 18 calories over. Good start!

Thats all I've eaten so far today. So Ill post back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment