Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JULY 8th DAY 2

So my plan is to update with a picture every 30 days, that way I can see my progress as well. But for today, I realized how easy it is to let me hair dry naturally and not use heat tools or products, and my hair looks really cute. It's just a progress. 

I'm going to start taking these pills called Nourishair that are really good for your hair, skin and nails. Hopefully that will work as well. 


***EDIT***

So I've been trying to eat more protein, so I put eggs in my ramen this morning. HEY! Its a start. 

I've not been shampooing my hair, for the past few days I just put conditioner on my ends, and while its sinking in , I do a quick wet scalp massage (I've been doing it a lot while my hairs dry. Its becoming a habit! It feels good, its addictive, and it releases the oils that you're scalp produces and spreads them to the rest of your hair!) And when I got out of the shower, I didn't scrub my head, just have it wrapped in a towel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment