Sunday, July 12, 2009

LUSH UK haul/ July 12th Day 6th!

My LUSH package arrived! 

Samples:

Narcotick Shower Gel - Lavender,Rose, lemon shower gel. I dont like their shower gels, so Ill probably give this to my roommate. 
Flying Fox Shower Gel - Jasmine and Honey shower gel. This smells so good, I may have to try it!
Karma Soap - Been wanting to try this! So excited I got so many samples! Orange and Pachoulli smell. A little different for me, but we'll see!
Bohemian Soap - Lemon drop soap! I love my citrus's! 
Cosmetic Lad Moisturizer - Orange Vanilla scented moisturizer for guys. Roomie again!


Haul:

Two Timing Tart Bubble Bar - Doesn't smell as fruity as I would have liked. A lot more on the coconut side. Broke when I picked it up, but thats good! It means its really fresh. It's very very pink, so I can't wait for my bath and to see the color!
Pleasure Dough Bubble Bar - I forgot I even ordered this! Rose, Lavender and Orange Blossom bubble bar. The lavender really comes through and it smells like my moms kitchen. I don't know if thats a good thing or not yet. 
Miranda Soap - This only has a light kiwi smell. I wish it were a little more apparent. But delicious smelling!
Sicilian Bath Bomb - This smells very clean and fresh. Probably the first one I will use. 
After 8:30 Massage Bar - WAYYY smaller than I thought it would be. Amazing scent (EXACTLY like frango mints), and the mint is so apparent. But in the first 5 seconds of using it, I got chocolate all over my hands. Yuck.

****
Day 6. No heat on my hair for almost a week! Taking pills religiously. But my ends are SO bad. I might give in and get a trim (dusting!) next week. Heavy Conditioning is just not doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment