Sunday, August 30, 2009

Through the years...


Ugh so Zoe did this little post about her hair through the decades. I definitely don't have pictures of me when I was a baby, but I've changed my hair so often that it deserves this:

Currently - I now work for Victoria's Secret and have to hide the tattoos on the back of my neck, so I wear extensions (clip-ins) about 80% of the time.
However during this time, I decided to get orange highlights. Which I LOVED. But they were too punky and I couldn't get a job with them, so they soon passed away.
Beginning 2009 - I decided I needed something new and got an asymmetrical haircut. I REALLY liked it for a while, but it was hard to style it any other way, so I wore it this way for about 5 months and then cut it back to the shorter side.

2008 - Blurry, but I decided to bleach my hair. It lasted about 2 days before I dyed it back dark dark brown. But during these few days, the only pictures are with me with a hat on.
2008 - Ended up dying my hair REALLY light that summer. I should NEVER be blonde.

Late 2008 - Still the same cut. But a little more sophisticated. I got chunky bangs and put in some blonde highlights. I would kill to be able to recreate this look again!
Freshman Year 2008 - My boyfriend at the time really liked blonde and black hair together, the blonde didn't work out, and I ended up dying my entire head black and got this really punky cut and spiked it in the back. Its kinda cute I think.



Freshman Year 2008 - This is right after I got my extensions out and had my hair dyed a dark red. I actually really like this cut on me, and the color. I'm even happy with the length.
Late 2007 - Summer before freshman year, This is when I spent all my graduation money ($800!!!) to get extensions put in. I did love them though.


Late 2007 - Summer before freshman year. This is as closest to my natural color and hair texture that I can remember seeing it.


Senior year 2007ish - I had cut my hair really short again, and dyed it lighter, probably a mix of all the crazy highlights I had gotten.



Junior Year - My senior picture was taken Junior year. I loved my hair. I wish I could wear my hair like this all the time.


Junior Year 2005 - Still longish. Dyed it pretty dark. Almost black! I had gotten it curled for Junior Prom. Looking back, I definitely could have curled it myself lol.


Junior Year 2005 - My hairs at a really nice length and I took these pictures RIGHT after I dyed it. I thought I looked pretty hot at the time. My hairs really fried.
Freshman year 2003 - With Liz. I have spent since then trying to get my hair to be this color. And my bangs like that. And that texture. Nope. It shall never be like that again.





No comments:

Post a Comment