Sunday, August 30, 2009

attack of the exs

Im pretty sure who ever is up there looked down on me this weekend and said "lets make this the most confusing weekend EVER! bam! Attack of the ex boyfriends!"

So last night I went to the Ferrison show at the Metro, which was fantastic, and Kyle was there. Proceeded to talk vaguely, he spilled his beer down the front of my shirt, we talked, I became all googly eyed once again, gave him a really nice hug when I left, he asked for my number, and we went our separate ways.

Later that night, turns out he is at Dean's after-party. Continues to text me, tells me he's sorry profusely, discusses with me how he's in the midst of breaking up with his girlfriend, and trying to move out. Then asks me if I'm over him. How am I supposed to answer that? I've waited 2 years to have this conversation. Of course I say no. I'm not over him. There's still a bit of the person I feel in love with in there. Tell him all this, and we end the night hooking up in the alley. Yea...I'm an idiot.

He tells me he wants to get together today, around 3. Tells me he'll text me in the morning. Never heard from him. Did I expect to? A little bit. Oh well.

I spent the day with my mom, knowing John and I were going to order some food tonight and relax and chill. Turns out he had a long night, and then is watching the game, so I go to drop something off at his house at 11:00, cause I'm too tired to hang out and kinda pissed off that we didn't hang out early. So he meets me on the curb, and gives me this big hug, and fucking kisses me. WHAT THE FUCK??!! Seriously, lets mess with this girls emotions. I was shocked and taken aback and just kind of ignored it. He seemed a little confused that I ignored it, and I just got in my car and drove away.

I'm intrigued to find out how this all plays out. The soap opera of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment